Here at Coolcampers we pride ourselves on giving you the best van to suit your needs.
We spend time sourcing quality vehicles and use our years of experience to bring your camper van to life. Imported from dry states only like California, Arizona and Nevada.
1. Full re-spray inside and out to your colour choice (VW colours only)
Photos showing the paint process:
2. Reconditioned 1600cc engine with 12 months warranty from supplier included with:
- anodised parts
- powder coated tinware
- New plugs, leads and coil
- All new seals
- New clutch.
- Fuel lines
3. Original gearbox serviced with new oil.
Or reconditioned gearbox £500 extra.
4. New ball joints, tie rods, draglink and shock absorbers if required.
5. Your camper will also have new:-
- Wiper blades
- Wing mirrors
- Door rubbers
- Body seals
- Light lenses
6. New window rubbers
If Westfalia, a choice of either hand polished original louvre windows (if available @ £100 extra each)
or new VW genuine sliding windows (included free)
7. Optional Coolcampers interior in oak with ¾ rock’n’roll bed, Waeco 12V fridge, Smev hob and sink, power management system, external 240V hookup and leisure battery.
Or the full width bed with compact unit.
8. Standard VW wheels powder coated in pastel white or silver (unless stated otherwise) with 4 new tyres.
White bands are available as an extra. Please enquire.
- New wheel cylinders
- Flexi hoses
- Brake shoes
- Brake pads
- Front discs if required
- Factory height
- Lowering of 2.5 inches maximum £400 extra
11. If your van is a Westfalia then it will be installed with a new top quality pop top canvass Tan or Yellow
12. Double Upper bed installed on early camper vans if required and upholstered to spec.
13. Curtains also included in your restoration although lining is an extra cost of £30.
14. Waxoyled UK Registered and New M.O.T